Hi Tech Energy Solutions 'The Service'
Hi Tech Energy Solutions “Cost Benefit Analysis” service has been developed to educate the consumer about all aspects relating to their Solar Investment to the point where they (the consumer) can make their own informed technical decision. This process is carried out by analysing all effective data for each individual property and delivering the results in a logical ‘easy to understand’ manner in the form of a customised “Cost Benefit Analysis” (CBA) report.
Due largely to consumer ignorance, a lot of industry misinformation and the lack of suitable terms of reference, the solar industry has been largely price driven rather than “quality conscious”. The average homeowner’s only terms of reference has been price; due mainly to...
- Limited Knowledge
- Product Bias from Solar Companies
- Confusion over Government Policy (Sate and Federal)
- Lack of Historical Data
These factors dictate that poor Solar System design and component selection (panels & inverters) has and will continue to severely impact on solar investors return on their investment (ROI).
The Hi Tech Energy Solutions CBA report draws its insolation and technical data from the following sources:
- Bureau of Meteorology
- A Major US Scientific Laboratory
- Panel Manufacturers
- Inverter Manufacturers
- Measures the available roof space, produces a scale drawing, determines available roof space capacity, does preliminary panel allocation;
- Inputs Client Data into the CBA which then collates the insolation data, site condition parameters, location data and power bill information;
- Calculates panel stringing requirements and configuration;
- Determines the required panel capacity, size, wattage and number of panels required;
- Selects the relevant inverter and analyses system design efficiency;
- Reports nominal system output and calculates actual system output (the system and can then be modelled so that actual output is as close as possible to the “Grid Connection Allowance".
- A CBA report is produced which forecasts Grid Connect income, annualises the next 12 months’ power bill and the net annual financial position (after the power bill has been paid).
- The CBA identifies the total system value inclusive of any additional on-site charges, calculates and subtracts any relevant government STC rebate;
- Calculates the actual out of pocket expense, the financial breakeven period and the ROI.
- For those clients who require or prefer finance the CBA also calculates the financial requirements inclusive of required deposit, fortnightly payments, projected payback period and the ROI.
If you are interested in learning more about your solar investment options the first step is to contact Hi Tech Energy Solutions and one of our helpful consultants will assist you through every step.